Having spent hours looking for an answer on how to access the Gmail API with the use of a service account and saw that I can't, unless I'm using a GSuite account that it's provided with domain-wide authorization, I came here to ask you if there's a way to actually create labels using the said API and a private account. I'm using Visual Studio 2019 and C#. In the "developers.google.com" there's a tool called "Try this API" and I can create a label using my OAuth 2.0 just fine, and the .NET Quickstart found here also works in listing my labels. But why can't it let me create labels? I have enabled all of the scopes possible for this to work.
This is the error I am getting:
"Google.GoogleApiException: 'Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError Request had insufficient authentication scopes. [403] Errors [ Message[Insufficient Permission] Location[ - ] Reason[insufficientPermissions] Domain[global]" enter image description here
