I am beginner developer and I am working on react (gatsby, TS, styled components) project. I am getting this error:
"React does not recognize the isOpen prop on a DOM element. If you intentionally want it to appear in the DOM as a custom attribute, spell it as lowercase isopen instead. If you accidentally passed it from a parent component, remove it from the DOM element."
export const Navigation = () => {
const [isNavigationOpen, setIsNavigationOpen] = useState(false);
const { isTablet } = useQuery();
const showNavbar = () => {
setIsNavigationOpen((previousState) => !previousState);
};
const renderElement = isTablet ? (
<>
<SvgStyled
src='bars_icon'
isOpen={isNavigationOpen}
onClick={showNavbar}
/>
<MobileNavigation isOpen={isNavigationOpen}>
{NAVIGATION_DATA.map(({ id, url, text }) => (
<LinkMobile key={id} to={url}>
<ExtraSmallParagraph>{text}</ExtraSmallParagraph>
</LinkMobile>
))}
</MobileNavigation>
</>
) : (
<FlexWrapper>
{NAVIGATION_DATA.map(({ id, url, text }) => (
<LinkDekstop key={id} to={url}>
<ExtraSmallParagraph>{text}</ExtraSmallParagraph>
</LinkDekstop>
))}
</FlexWrapper>
);
return renderElement;
};
I am sure that I am missing some fundamental react stuff or something. Maybe someone could help me and explain the reason of this error.