Android studio) logcat doesn't print out any custom message

Viewed 218

I tried a lot of logs(Log.v(), Log.d(), Log.i(), Log.w(), Log.wtf(), Log.e()) to print out some text in my android studio Unfortunately, nothing of them works.

protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
    super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
    setContentView(R.layout.activity_main);
    WordsList list = new WordsList();
    Log.i(TAG, "new word" + list.getRandomWord());
}

this is the code.

But as you see here, enter image description here

the logcat is empty.

enter image description here debug is still empty when I use Log.d

enter image description here

enter image description here

enter image description here

As you see in the images, no logs work. new words are just not printed out.

What I have tried:

  • Disable developer options and restart my smartphone
  • Restarting android studio
  • Invalidate Cashes/Restart
  • Show only selected application
  • Edit filter configuration and set log message to "new word"

Nothing of them worked. What am I doing wrong?

0 Answers
Related