app-ads.txt tab in AdMob not showing any apps Even though I've published two apps on Google Play

Viewed 389

My app-ads.txt tab in Admob console not showing anything Even though I've published two apps on Google Play. I've waited Weeks but no update. Please help me as soon as possible, I am frustrated and I am very tired of searching a lot on the Internet about the problem and I did not find any solution or even a description similar to this strange problem.

enter image description here

enter image description here

1 Answers

Only linked apps (Linked to a store) will appear in app-ads.txt tab in AdMob console.

This is how to link an app in AdMob to Google Play:

  1. Go to AdMob console
  2. Select the app you want to connect
  3. Go to app settings from the left menu
  4. Click on ADD from App Store section

screenshot1

  1. Search for your app name and Add it

IMPORTANT Note: you can not unlink your app later so PLEASE be careful and make sure that you are adding your app and not another app.

  1. now it may appear immediately in app-ads.txt tab in AdMob or it could take up to 48 hours
Related