Flutter integration tests, with FlutterFire, unable to connect when trying to run for Firebase Test Lab

Viewed 258

I have a Flutter app (using version 2.5.1) that

  • Runs on a simulator
  • Run on a physical iOS device
  • Runs when I distribute it using TestFlight
  • Has integration tests, that run just fine on the simulator.

The app uses Flutterfire and the integration tests uses parts of the app that use Flutterfire.

However, when I follow these instructions in order to create something that can eventually be distributed to Firebase Test Lab, I stumble on the penultimate step:

xcodebuild test-without-building -xctestrun "build/ios_integ/Build/Products/Runner_iphoneos15.0-arm64-armv7.xctestrun" -destination id=<MYDEVICEID>

The app deploys to the physical device, and starts to run, but seems to fail to connect to any Firebase back-ends.

The logs have errors that look like those below.

Any pointers as to how I can fix this will be much appreciated!

Test Suite 'All tests' started at 2021-09-23 18:50:58.044
Test Suite 'RunnerTests.xctest' started at 2021-09-23 18:50:58.045
Test Suite 'RunnerTests' started at 2021-09-23 18:50:58.045
Test Case '-[RunnerTests testIntegrationTest]' started.
2021-09-23 18:50:58.047998+0100 Runner[404:7739] flutter: 00:00 +0: Porridge (setUpAll)
2021-09-23 18:50:58.049466+0100 Runner[404:7739] flutter: 00:00 +1: Porridge Create User
2021-09-23 18:50:58.052143+0100 Runner[404:7734] 8.6.0 - [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023007] Analytics v.8.6.0 started
2021-09-23 18:50:58.052457+0100 Runner[404:7734] 8.6.0 - [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023008] To disable debug logging set the following
application argument: -noFIRAnalyticsDebugEnabled 
2021-09-23 18:50:58.062413+0100 Runner[404:7730] [connection] nw_socket_handle_socket_event [C1.1:2] Socket SO_ERROR [61: Connection r
efused]
2021-09-23 18:50:58.062759+0100 Runner[404:7730] [connection] nw_socket_handle_socket_event [C1.2:2] Socket SO_ERROR [61: Connection r
efused]
2021-09-23 18:50:58.063110+0100 Runner[404:7730] Connection 1: received failure notification
2021-09-23 18:50:58.063199+0100 Runner[404:7730] Connection 1: failed to connect 1:61, reason -1
2021-09-23 18:50:58.063314+0100 Runner[404:7730] Connection 1: encountered error(1:61)
2021-09-23 18:50:58.063936+0100 Runner[404:7730] Task <0B92B415-FE63-4467-8248-8FB5B411688A>.<1> HTTP load failed, 0/0 bytes (error co
de: -1004 [1:61])
2021-09-23 18:50:58.064589+0100 Runner[404:7730] Task <0B92B415-FE63-4467-8248-8FB5B411688A>.<1> finished with error [-1004] Error Dom
ain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1004 "Could not connect to the server." UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=61, NSUnderlyingError=0x281c31890
{Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=-1004 "(null)" UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=61, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1}}, _NSURLErr
orFailingURLSessionTaskErrorKey=LocalDataTask <0B92B415-FE63-4467-8248-8FB5B411688A>.<1>, _NSURLErrorRelatedURLSessionTaskErrorKey=(
    "LocalDataTask <0B92B415-FE63-4467-8248-8FB5B411688A>.<1>"
), NSLocalizedDescription=Could not connect to the server., NSErrorFailingURLStringKey=http://localhost:9099/www.googleapis.com/identi
tytoolkit/v3/relyingparty/signupNewUser?key=AIzaSyCHkqtqAXDFllu7SmuwSw8_pudpAn-dzdM, NSErrorFailingURLKey=http://localhost:9099/www.go
ogleapis.com/identitytoolkit/v3/relyingparty/signupNewUser?key=AIzaSyCHkqtqAXDFllu7SmuwSw8_pudpAn-dzdM, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1}
2021-09-23 18:50:58.065318+0100 Runner[404:7739] flutter: [firebase_auth/network-request-failed] Network error (such as timeout, interrupted connection or unreachable host) has occurred.
2021-09-23 18:50:58.065511+0100 Runner[404:7739] flutter: #0      MethodChannelFirebaseAuth.createUserWithEmailAndPassword (package:firebase_auth_platform_interface/src/method_channel/method_channel_firebase_auth.dart:272)
...etc....
0 Answers
Related