Blazor .net 5 integrity error on 3 files resource blocked

Viewed 826

I have a simple app blazer wasm project in .net 5 hosted in IIS8.5. The root of the problem seems to be 3 files are having the following error in console: Failed to find a valid digest in the 'integrity' attribute for resource {offending file here} with a computed SHA-256 integrity [sha-256 number here] the resource has been blocked. I also get Unknow error occurred while trying to verify integrity.

I have tried cash clearing, and several other remedies. the 3 files are all framework files in _framework, dotnet.wasm, dotnet.timez, icudt_EFIGS.

I tried a fresh boiler plate blazer component project and tried to post it and had the same issue. However a boiler plate ASP.NET Core Web App project seems to work fine

Also, several posts have mentioned startup.cs which my blazer projects do not produce only program.cs. Is there something I do not know about here??

The IIS server hosts rest .net5 and has net 5 hosting package and sdk applied. Also, publishing locally to my IIS produces the same result. However using IISExpress through VS2019 works fine.

I see the Loading... from index.html and get this error in Edge: enter image description here

Thank you for your consideration.

0 Answers
Related