I have a problem with my cluster.
the cluster have
- 2 worker primary
- 2 secondary worker
- 30 gb di ram
The cluster runs correctly and launches the job hives for at least about 10h.
After 10h I have an error of :Java heap space
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_292]
Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:3236) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.toByteArray(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:191) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ResponseBuffer.toByteArray(ResponseBuffer.java:53) ~[hadoop-common-3.2.2.jar:?]
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection$3.run(Client.java:1159) ~[hadoop-common-3.2.2.jar:?]
... 5 more
ERROR : FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.tez.TezTask
INFO : Completed executing command(queryId=hive_20210923102707_66b4cd11-7cfb-4910-87bc-7f062ce1b00e); Time taken: 75.101 seconds
INFO : Concurrency mode is disabled, not creating a lock manager
Error: Error while processing statement: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.tez.TezTask (state=08S01,code=1)
i tried to set this cofiguration but it didn't help.
SET hive.execution.engine = tez;
SET hive.exec.dynamic.partition = true;
SET hive.exec.dynamic.partition.mode = nonstrict;
SET mapreduce.job.reduces=1;
SET hive.auto.convert.join=false;
set hive.stats.column.autogather=false;
set hive.optimize.sort.dynamic.partition=true;
is there any way to clean the java heap space or I have got some configuration wrong?
the problem is solved by restarting the cluster