Flutter apk Issue

Viewed 116

I am using Providers for this Project and non_null safety. what happens when i make apk (using this command flutter build apk --split-per-abi) and install it in my physical device the first page works as expected but the next pages don't work accouringly. i am using localization as well when i change the language the app works fine.

There is no such error in the logs that is why i don't understand it. the second screen is like it doesnot refresh while apis brings data at 200.

I've tried almost all solutions from stackOverflow and gitHub etc.. Some are Listed Below:

  1. Internet Permission
  2. --no-shrink
  3. fat apk (flutter build apk --release)
  4. upgrading gradle downgrading gradle signing the apk
  5. proguard-rules.pro etc....

this is not the first time apk is not working properly. if you can help me I'd be greatful. Thank you.

1 Answers

If your not using null safety you should execute the following command

  flutter build apk --split-per-abi --no-sound-null-safety
Related