What's the best way on UIPATH to get a multi column row of a Datatable and to write it on Excel.
I'm in this situation :
- I converted an Excel table into a Datatable with ExcelReadRange
- I'm using a ForEachRow loop to get every row of my datatable
- inside this loop I'm using an ExcelWriteRange activity to write each row on the same range of my Excel File. (so yes I replace the row at each turn of my ForEachRow loop)
But I get the next error :
Impossible to convert a System.Data.DataRow to a System.Data.DataTable
So I made a new Datatable with BuildDataTable and used Add Data Row and provided the target row. Thanks to that I can provid the new Datatable to my ExcelWriteRange. But it's still not working and I get this new error :
This row already belongs to another table
What's the solution to write row by row my datatable in Excel ?