If you use Bootstrap's grid system to lay out your pages, and there are six breakpoints:

Do I try to configure the nuxt-img sizes to match the column sizes for each breakpoint? In my case, I am just using the md columns to keep things simple like so:
<div class="container">
<div class="row>
<div class="col-md-8>
<nuxt-img
provider="cloudinary"
:src="post.publicId"
width="2450"
height="3600"
class="img-fluid card-img-top" // <----- 'img-fluid' tells image to take width of its container
sizes="XXXX" //<--- I am not sure what sizes to put here???
/>
</div>
<div class="col-md-4">
....etc....
</div>
</div>
</div>
Can someone provide some guidance on how I can tailor the Nuxt-img component best for Bootstrap grid columns? Thank you!
Update: Here's a sandbox test: https://codesandbox.io/s/billowing-butterfly-gi8j6?file=/layouts/default.vue
I have the below settings like so:
<nuxt-img
provider="cloudinary"
src="117_acy7d3"
width="431"
height="600"
class="figure-img img-fluid card-img-top shadow"
sizes="sm:576px md:768px lg:992px xl:1200px xxl:1400px"
/>
Check out the network tab...you'll see that even if you start your browser viewport less than 400px wide, the browser still seems to download the large picture of 1200x1671:

