I need to write a .bat/.cmd/.vbs file that changes the text of a text file and I also need regex terms.
I have the following text file as .txt.
"Bild/Print/59/00-Einstiegsbild-neu_59115.jpg" -resize 227.05x227.05%% -rotate -0 -shear 0x0 -crop 2011x1051+104+328 "web\00-Einstiegsbild-neu_59115.jpg"
"Bild/Print/59/01-Zwischenbild-neu_59150.jpg" -resize 100.39x100.39%% -rotate -0 -shear 0x0 -crop 2012x988+0+82 "web\01-Zwischenbild-neu_59150.jpg"
Now I want to do the following regex search and replace:
(1. Replace)
Search: "
Replace: (nothing)
(2. Replace)
Search: .+(?=web)
Replace: (nothing)
Now the text should be:
web\00-Einstiegsbild-neu_59115.jpg
web\01-Zwischenbild-neu_59150.jpg
(3. Replace)
Search: web\\
Replace: E:\K4_XML_Export\tpx_K4toWP_ImageMagick\web\
which should result in:
E:\K4_XML_Export\tpx_K4toWP_ImageMagick\web\00-Einstiegsbild-neu_59115.jpg
E:\K4_XML_Export\tpx_K4toWP_ImageMagick\web\01-Zwischenbild-neu_59150.jpg
Since I have absolutely no idea about batch files I hope you can help me further or share certain approaches or considerations.
Thank you in advance for the feedback and best regards Noel
What I already tested – I know how to change text like red to blue with:
Set objFS = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
strFile = "E:\imglist_2.txt"
Set objFile = objFS.OpenTextFile(strFile)
Do Until objFile.AtEndOfStream
strLine = objFile.ReadLine
If InStr(strLine,"red")> 0 Then
strLine = Replace(strLine,"red","blue")
End If
WScript.Echo strLine
Loop
cscript /nologo E:\test.vbs > newfile
ren newfile file.txt