I'm using the Cisco ACI_REST module. I'm building a playbook to shutdown all of my ACI EPGs. The ACI_EPG module is used to create the dict.
- name: Get List of EPGs
cisco.aci.aci_epg:
host: "{{ inventory_hostname }}"
username: "{{ ansible_user }}"
password: "{{ ansible_password }}"
validate_certs: no
state: query
delegate_to: localhost
register: epg_list
It creates a dictionary that looks like this:
"item": {
"key": "current",
"value": [
{
"fvAEPg": {
"attributes": {
"dn": "uni/tn-PC/ap-PROD_AP/epg-VLAN80_EPG",
"shutdown": "no",
},
"children": [
{
"fvRsBd": {
"attributes": {
"annotation": "",
"tDn": "uni/tn-PC/BD-VLAN80_BD",
"tRn": "BD-VLAN80_BD",
"tType": "name",
"tnFvBDName": "VLAN80_BD",
"uid": "0"
},
"children": [
{
"fvSubnetBDDefCont": {
"attributes": {
"name": "",
"nameAlias": "",
"status": ""
}
}
}
]
}
}
]
}
}
I need to loop through the DN values.
"dn": "uni/tn-PC/ap-PROD_AP/epg-VLAN80_EPG"
I'm playing with dict2items but am stuck. How to I reference the nested items in my dictionary? Here is some test code that I'm working with.
- name: Display EPG List
ansible.builtin.debug:
msg: "{{ item.key }} - {{ item.value }}"
loop: "{{ epg_list | dict2items }}"
Thanks,