I am new to XAML and I am implementing a NavigationView control in my UWP application.
Some details:
- Visual Studio 2019
- Microsoft.UI.Xaml version 2.6.2 (Nuget Package Installed)
UWP Targets:
Target: Universal Windows
Target Version: Windows 10, version 2004 (10.0; Build 19041)
Min Version: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (10.0; Build 16299)
I am trying to find the property or style that controls the top left corner radius of the "content" section. I would like to not have a rounded corner there, and just to flow directly to the top but I can't seem to find the correct way to do this. Attached is a picture of the rounded corner I am talking about: content frame.
Here is the XAML for my main page with the navigation menu:
<Page
x:Class="NavTest.MainPage"
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
xmlns:muxc="using:Microsoft.UI.Xaml.Controls"
xmlns:local="using:NavTest"
xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/expression/blend/2008"
xmlns:mc="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/markup-compatibility/2006"
mc:Ignorable="d">
<Grid>
<muxc:NavigationView x:Name="NavView" Background="Gray">
<muxc:NavigationView.MenuItems>
<muxc:NavigationViewItem Tag="home" Icon="Home" Content="Home"/>
<muxc:NavigationViewItemSeparator/>
<muxc:NavigationViewItemHeader x:Name="MainPagesHeader"
Content="Main pages"/>
<muxc:NavigationViewItem Tag="apps" Content="Apps">
<muxc:NavigationViewItem.Icon>
<FontIcon FontFamily="Segoe MDL2 Assets" Glyph=""/>
</muxc:NavigationViewItem.Icon>
</muxc:NavigationViewItem>
<muxc:NavigationViewItem Tag="games" Content="Games">
<muxc:NavigationViewItem.Icon>
<FontIcon FontFamily="Segoe MDL2 Assets" Glyph=""/>
</muxc:NavigationViewItem.Icon>
</muxc:NavigationViewItem>
<muxc:NavigationViewItem Tag="music" Icon="Audio" Content="Music"/>
</muxc:NavigationView.MenuItems>
</muxc:NavigationView>
</Grid>
Does anyone know how I can control the top left corner radius of the navigation menu content item to make it not rounded? Is there a style property I can override or set? Just directly setting the "CornerRadius" property on the NavigationView doesn't seem to make any difference.
Thanks