I tried to find the solution to this on Stackoverflow, maybe my wording is wrong.
I have a query which takes to long to execute. I am sure there are simple ways to improve it. For example, I use the same sub-query twice for displaying two different columns (sum and count) but encountered several errors while trying to solve it on my own.
SELECT u.ID,
u.user_email AS mail,
u.user_login AS userName,
u.user_registered AS signUpDate,
(select meta_value from wp_usermeta where user_id = u.ID and meta_key = 'first_name' limit 1) as firstName,
(select meta_value from wp_usermeta where user_id = u.ID and meta_key = 'last_name' limit 1) as lastName,
(select meta_value from wp_usermeta where user_id = u.ID and meta_key = 'billing_phone' limit 1) as billingPhone,
(select meta_value from wp_usermeta where user_id = u.ID and meta_key = 'shipping_phone' limit 1) as shippingPhone,
(SELECT COUNT(meta_value) from wp_postmeta WHERE meta_key = '_order_total' and post_id IN (select post_id from wp_postmeta where meta_value = u.ID and meta_key = '_customer_user')) as orderCount,
(SELECT SUM(meta_value) from wp_postmeta WHERE meta_key = '_order_total' and post_id IN (select post_id from wp_postmeta where meta_value = u.ID and meta_key = '_customer_user')) as moneySpent
FROM wp_users u;