I'm wondering how can I set up my LambdaTest config so it runs each scenario in a different env. At the moment my setup is Windows - Chrome v88.0 and the config looks like this:
capabilities: [{
alwaysMatch: {
browserName: "Chrome",
build: build,
platform: "Windows 10",
version: "88.0",
resolution: "1680x1050",
console: true,
]},
}
What I want is basically to run
- Scenario 1 on Windows with Chrome v88.0
- Scenario 2 on MacOS with Chrome v91.0
- Scenario 3 on Windows with Chrome v90.0 Etc.
I noticed that various browser versions or the OS that I'm running my app on has a very big impact on the way the app behaves so I need to make sure that I have as many as possible of them covered. I had a look at the documentation and didn't find anything that would allow me to set up my runs this way, anyone has any idea if this is even possible?