PDF Form: make text field visible on print

Viewed 131

I need to develop a script to programmatically change all the text fields' property in PDF Form from "Visible but doesn't print" to "Visible" (Adobe Acrobat Pro screenshot attached below)

enter image description here

Problem:

Doing it in Adobe would not work since I need to perform that operation on hundreds of PDF documents. Therefore, I need a library that would be able to access and modify this property from a PDF form.

Requirements:

Any scripting language such as JavaScript or Python and a library thereof goes. It is quite important that PDF is modified "in-place" (i.e. form fields are modified within a PDF instead of creating a completely new empty PDF Form)

What I have tried so far:

Node.js - pdf-lib (couldn't find a method to modify the abovementioned property of PDF Form field)

Node.js - pdfkit (couldn't find a method to modify the abovementioned property of PDF Form field)

0 Answers
Related