I'm new to Apache NiFi and currently using it to route message data to various locations. I'm looking to add some fields based on a set of conditionals.
Currently I have a GetFile Processor that reads log files ---> ExtractGrok that applies a grok pattern to parse ---> ConvertRecord to convert from Grok to Json. The next part is where I'm stumped/not sure what to do next.
In my json I have a field refresh_time I need to create 2 new fields based on some conditions about the field refresh_time
something along the lines of if refresh_time < 10 then cache = 1; else if refresh_time > 10 then reprocess = 1
The end goal here is numeric fields cache and refresh_time that can be used down the road in aggregations.
What would be the best way to add 2 numerical fields based on a condition. Is there a processor for adding additional fields or updating the record to include new fields?
Thanks.