User authentication / authorization using mobile app or QR code

Viewed 216

I would like to build an authentication / authorizaton mobile app that would:

Scenario 1

  • receive auth requests from web apps when a QR code is scanned

Scenario 2

  • receive auth requests from web apps when a user tries to login with username

If you know the platform Binance (https://accounts.binance.com/en/login?), you might notice the Scenario 1 I'm describing. As per the second scenario, I would like the user to write its name on an input field and receive a request on a mobile application that is "connected" with the webapp so that the user can willingly authorize oneself by means of a push notification.

Both scenarios require the user to be LOGGED IN in the mobile application, as to prove that they are who they say they are.

As per the technologies I would be using:

  • nodejs on the backend
  • react on the frontend
  • react native / flutter on the mobile

Do you have any resources on the subject?

Thanks

0 Answers
Related