I have code to count the number of pipes in an image. It basically displays the total number of pipes in the image. Here is the code
# import Libraries
import cv2
import numpy as np
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
#load image
image=cv2.imread("enhanced.sample3.png")
#cv2.imshow("figure",image)
cv2.waitKey(0)
#create blob detector
detector=cv2.SimpleBlobDetector_create()
#keypoints
keypoints=detector.detect(image)
#create a blank file which is a numpy array to hold our circle that we will detect and mark during the process
blank = np.zeros((1,1))
blobs = cv2.drawKeypoints(image, keypoints, blank, (0,0,255),cv2.DRAW_MATCHES_FLAGS_DRAW_RICH_KEYPOINTS)
number_of_blobs = len(keypoints)
text = "Total Number of Blobss: " + str(len(keypoints))
cv2.putText(blobs, text, (2, 55), cv2.FONT_HERSHEY_SIMPLEX, 0.5, (255,255,255), 2)
# Display image with blob keypoints
#cv2.imshow("Blobs using default parameters", blobs)
cv2.waitKey(0)
#another function to create blobs
params=cv2.SimpleBlobDetector_Params()
#AREA
params.filterByArea=True
params.minArea=100
#CIRCULARITY
params.filterByCircularity=True
params.minCircularity=0.4
#CONVEXITY
params.filterByConvexity=True
params.minConvexity=0.3
#INERTIA
params.filterByInertia=True
params.minInertiaRatio=0.01
detector=cv2.SimpleBlobDetector_create(params)
keypoints=detector.detect(image)
blank=np.zeros((1,1))
number_of_blobs = len(keypoints)
#for i in range(number_of_blobs):
print("Number of Circular Blobs: " + str(number_of_blobs))
blobs=cv2.drawKeypoints(image,keypoints,blank,(0,200,222),cv2.DRAW_MATCHES_FLAGS_DEFAULT)
#number_of_blobs = len(keypoints)
text = "Number of Circular Blobs: " + str(len(keypoints))
cv2.putText(blobs, text, (1, 55), cv2.FONT_HERSHEY_SIMPLEX, 0.5, (255,255,255), 2)
cv2.imshow("blobs",blobs)
cv2.waitKey(0)
cv2.destroyAllWindows()
Which displayed output like this

But I want it something like this, with bigger circles.

How can I achieve this?