Windows 11 Explorer Crashing When Hovering Over Snap Layout

Viewed 783

After upgrading windows 10 to windows 11 whenever I hover over the snap layout (maximize button) windows explorer would crash and restart and I wouldn't be able to use the snap layout. I've updated my drivers and look around but no luck.

Any suggestions?

3 Answers

Changing the scale to 100% worked for me also.

Head to Settings > System > Display

I just made a nice discovery that might make this solution a little more palatable. I had my scaling set to 128%. If I changed it to 100% it would make it very difficult to see some things on my 4K screen.

I thought maybe I could try a number a little less odd than 128, so I tried 125% and it worked! So play around with it a bit if you don't want to use 100%. There might be other values that work as well.

Related