In this Confirm to Delete dialog, I am going to click the Cancel button. When I am pressing the button, its css class is chagned and also its style is chagned. The button's backgournd color gets deeper.
I want to copy the new class names and its css content in the devtools. But when I put the mouse in the devtools and right click the mouse button to open the context menu to copy the class names, the class names in this Cancel button just go back to its original state.
It seems that if I click anywhere in the screen, the Cancel button lost its pressing CSS classes. How can I freeze the pressing state CSS classes? I tried with checking the active, hover, visit state in the devtools, but it cannot get the Cancel button's backgroud color get deeper.
Here, after clicking this Cancel button, and do not click anywhere else, it is like this.
After loading the page, not click the Cancle button, check its state in the devtools. Its backgroud color cannot get deeper.


