I posted this to reddit as well asking the same thing.
Here are some picture examples of them working & not working...
Here is the code I have on my themes (the code shared is from https://codinghelp.site)
<meta property="og:locale" content="en_US" />
<meta property="og:type" content="website" />
<meta property="og:title" content="<?php wp_title( '|', true, 'right' ); ?>" />
<meta property="og:description" content="<?php bloginfo('description'); ?>" />
<meta property="og:url" content="https://codinghelp.site/" />
<meta property="og:site_name" content="<?php bloginfo('name'); ?>" />
<meta property="og:image" content="https://codinghelp.site/bots/codinghelp.png" />
<link type="application/json+oembed" href="<?php echo get_template_directory_uri(); ?>/oembed.json" />
<meta property="og:image:width" content="1920" />
<meta property="og:image:height" content="1080" />
<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary_large_image" />
<meta property="fb:app_id" content="344214633960049" />
<meta name=”twitter:card” content="summary" />
<meta name=”twitter:site” content="https://codingHelp.site" />
<meta name=”twitter:title” content="<?php bloginfo('name'); ?>" />
<meta name=”twitter:description” content="<?php bloginfo('description'); ?>" />
<meta name=”twitter:image” content="https://codinghelp.site/bots/codinghelp.png" />
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="B58_9jkDcl3NtkMWTZafw4L5cCnFwktp-bVEw6EKt6w" />
All 3 websites are running WordPress using Yoast SEO plus, I manually added the OG Tags exactly as shown above. I found this iFramely site and according to it, all of my websites are set up perfectly. I also have an oembed.json file... this is what is included in that:
{
"title": "CodingHelp",
"author_name": "CodingHelp",
"author_url": "https://codinghelp.site",
"provider_name": "CodingHelp",
"provider_url": "https://codinghelp.site"
}
Any ideas why these OG Tags are not working? Also, how long do OG Tags take to update when you first put them on a new site?