How would I hypothetically give submittable text an integer value in one js file and visualize it on an analytics page on another js file?

Viewed 30

I've been having trouble for days trying to figure this out. I am able to transfer some basic methods like alert() and console.log() using function include(file) and I am able to display plain integers assigned to variables on a **bar graph in a browser, but I can't seem to do anything more complex. I tried assigning integers along with strings to a *variable, but the bar graph don't show up. Can anybody give me any pointers on how I could do this?

What I am trying to do is display on a graph how many bugs users have reported through bug tracking webpage.

*An example of what I tried:

var issue = {
        id: issueId,
        description: issueDesc,
        severity: issueSeverity,
        assignedTo: issueAssignedTo,
        status: issueStatus
    } && +1

**The code I used for the bar graph

var intVal = 5
var numArr = function(){
    return Array.from({length: 2}, () => intVal);
}
0 Answers
Related