I have a payment request uri that looks like this:
https://www.mypaymentsite.com/cgi-bin/webscr?&cmd=_xclick&business=89000¤cy_code=USD&amount=9&item_name=ebook
I'm trying to create a dynamic clickable payment link that will capture WooCommerce order total as the amount.
The starting part of the url
https://www.mypaymentsite.com/cgi-bin/webscr?&cmd=_xclick&business=89000¤cy_code=USD&amount=
should remain the same. Then the order total appended and finally the last url part &item_name=ebook
The payment link can be added to customer's order_on_hold woocommerce_email_before_order_table or be added to payment instructions.
This is my code so far
add_action( 'woocommerce_email_before_order_table', 'customer_note_email_before_order_table', 10, 4 );
function customer_note_email_before_order_table( $order, $sent_to_admin, $plain_text, $email ){
// Only on onhold email notifications
if ( in_array( $email->id, array('customer_on_hold_order') ) ) :
//first part of the url
$first_url_part = "https://www.mypaymentsite.com/cgi-bin/webscr?&cmd=_xclick&business=89000¤cy_code=USD&amount=";
// Get customer Order total as the 2nd part
$order_total = $order->get_order_total();
//last part of the url
$last_url_part = "&item_name=ebook";
//Full url now. How do i combine those to make a url?
$payment_link = $first_url_part$order_total$last_url_part;
// lastly Display payment note "click here to send order payment directly" with "click here" as link text
echo '<h2>' . __("Direct Payment Link", "woocommerce") . '</h2> //HOW DO I ECHO THAT?
<div style="margin-bottom: 40px;">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="width: 100%; color: #636363; border: 2px solid #e5e5e5;" border="0">
<tr><td><p>' . $payment_link . '</p></td></tr>
</table></div>';
endif;
}
I have been able to add the link to payment instructions, but I'm not able to append order amount. When i try {order_total} it is not working. I need help please.