I wanted to create and add gestures on top app bar some thing similar to below screenshot using jetpack compose:
I am able to create collapsible top bar using the below android docs link: documentation link but not able to do gestures to expand and collapse along with change in layout using compose. Below is the code I have tried for collapsible toolbar.
val toolbarHeight = 48.dp
val toolbarHeightPx = with(LocalDensity.current) { toolbarHeight.roundToPx().toFloat() }
// our offset to collapse toolbar
val toolbarOffsetHeightPx =
remember { mutableStateOf(0f) }
// now, let's create connection to the nested scroll system and listen to the scroll
// happening inside child LazyColumn
val nestedScrollConnection = remember {
object : NestedScrollConnection {
override fun onPreScroll(available: Offset, source: NestedScrollSource): Offset {
// try to consume before LazyColumn to collapse toolbar if needed, hence pre-scroll
val delta = available.y
val newOffset = toolbarOffsetHeightPx.value + delta
toolbarOffsetHeightPx.value = newOffset.coerceIn(-toolbarHeightPx, 0f)
// here's the catch: let's pretend we consumed 0 in any case, since we want
// LazyColumn to scroll anyway for good UX
// We're basically watching scroll without taking it
return Offset.Zero
}
}
}
And below is the gesture link which I want to implement in topbvar topbar gesture video
Please help me with the links. Thanks!

