How can I solve this? I installed react navigation and this happened. I followed the instruction in this link - https://reactnavigation.org/docs/hello-react-navigation. I am confused on how to search to solve this.
import React, { Component } from 'react'
import { Text, StyleSheet, View, Image, TextInput, ScrollView, Button, TouchableOpacity } from 'react-native'
import GoBanner from './src/component/molecul/GoBanner'
import GoInfo from './src/component/molecul/GoInfo'
import GoNews from './src/component/molecul/GoNews'
import MainFeatures from './src/container/organism/MainFeature'
import SearchBar from './src/component/molecul/SearchBar'
import ScrollableProduct from './src/container/organism/ScrollableProduct'
import NavBar from './src/container/organism/NavBar'
import GoPay from './src/container/organism/GoPay'
export default class App extends Component {
render() {
return (
<View style={{ flex: 1 }}>
<ScrollView style={{ flex: 1, backgroundColor: 'white' }}>
{/* Search Bar */}
<SearchBar />
{/* Gopay */}
<GoPay />
{/* Main Feature */}
<MainFeatures />
<View style={{ height: 17, backgroundColor: '#F2F2F4', marginTop: 20 }}></View>
{/* News Section */}
<GoNews />
{/* Internal Information Section */}
<GoInfo />
{/* Gofood Banner Section */}
<GoBanner />
{/* Nearby Restaurant */}
<ScrollableProduct />
</ScrollView >
<NavBar />
</View >
)
}
}
const styles = StyleSheet.create({})