We are going to create a new project on angular 12. I need suggestions to choose the UI framework.
We have options of bootstrap 5, angular material, and primeNg.
I have done the below research:
Bootstrap 5 is good for beginner developers, and responsive, but not useful to create any complex components. Developers have to do it manually.
Angular Material is good for theming, and providing good widgets but does not have any type of inbuilt chart and responsive support.
PrimeNg is good for simple and complex components which provides all types of widget charts, complex grids, tabs. It has all the packages, responsiveness. But, it does not provide any customization.
This is what I have done analysis.
Our requirement is that we do not want to create unnecessary complex component so that we can focus on data which support readymade components and want to avoid multiple libraries. We will require the support of i18n and accessibility feature support as well.
Any recommendations or suggestions would be really appreciated.
Thanks