I'm using Firebase Test Lab to run integration tests of my app written in Flutter. I would like to pull all files created by the app and save it in the results bucket. It seems like the --directories-to-pull argument is what I need: https://cloud.google.com/sdk/gcloud/reference/firebase/test/android/run#--directories-to-pull
I'm using the following code to run my tests:
gcloud firebase test android run \
--type instrumentation \
--app build/app/outputs/apk/debug/app-debug.apk \
--test build/app/outputs/apk/androidTest/debug/app-debug-androidTest.apk \
--timeout 5m \
--directories-to-pull /sdcard,/data/local/tmp
However, when using the argument --directories-to-pull /sdcard,/data/local/tmp some files are missing in the results bucket. Especially the logcat file is missing which is really important for debugging.
Without the --directories-to-pull argument I see the following results in my bucket:
With --directories-to-pull /sdcard,/data/local/tmp I only see the following results in my bucket:
Questions:
- How do I pull all data created by the app and save it in the results bucket?
- Am I using the
--directories-to-pullargument correctly? - Why are there fewer files in my results bucket when using the
--directories-to-pullargument? - The documentation states that one can use
--directories-to-pull /storage. However, this results in an error saying that the path/storageis not known. Why is that?

