After some days looking for an answer, I finally decided that it was time to ask some more experienced users ! Here is my problem : in the following piece of code (simplified version of the original code), when I open the Dialog by clicking on the button, the opened window doesn't have the right size, and so one part of the GridLayout is appearing outside this popup.
I anyone has an idea, thanks in advance !
from kivymd.app import MDApp
from kivy.uix.boxlayout import BoxLayout
from kivy.uix.gridlayout import GridLayout
from kivy.uix.label import Label
from kivy.uix.button import Button
from kivymd.uix.dialog import MDDialog
class AppClass(MDApp):
def build_toolbar(self):
button = Button(text="Press")
button.bind(on_press=self.popup)
return button
def build(self):
self.theme_cls.theme_style = "Dark"
layout = BoxLayout(orientation='vertical')
toolbar = self.build_toolbar()
layout.add_widget(toolbar)
return layout
#==============================
def popup(self, instance):
print("called")
panel = self.build_settings_panel()
self.dialog = MDDialog(
type="custom",
title="Settings",
content_cls=panel
)
self.dialog.open()
def build_settings_panel(self):
panel = GridLayout(cols=2, row_default_height=100)
for i in range(4):
panel.add_widget(Label(text="Number"))
panel.add_widget(Label(text=str(i)))
return panel
if __name__ == '__main__':
AppClass().run()
