I have created a static C library in Visual Studio 2019 on Windows 10 which depends on the tensorflow library, which is dynamic (.dll). My library, lets call it A.lib, contains a function which takes data, pass it to a tensorflow model and returns the model's output. The compilation seems to work well and creates an A.lib file.
Now I want to use my static library in another project to create an .exe. Lets call it B. I copied the header A.h and the A.lib into the B project and adapt the project properties so that my library can be found.
The problem is that I get LNK2001 errors, because the linker can not find the definitions of the tensorflow functions which I call in my A.lib.
I tried to copy the tensorflow lib into my project B as well. But that did not help.
What do I have to do to include the libraries correctly? Or is there a simpler alternative to deploy a convolutional neural network in C?