Is there a way to use actions to populate a custom insight with data from a field that is too large to display in a table?
I have two fields of data that includes large amounts of text data, the average number of characters for one of the fields is 1,230. All of my other fields are small enough to show in a table, so I want give the user the ability to click on a link and see this data somehow.
I think I can do this if we take each row in the data and turn it into an html file and then display it in a second analysis, using url parameters to establish the correct url for a custom visual content visual.That all feels a bit hacky and I'm not 100% sure that parameters can be used to populate the URL field of the custom visual content.
Instead I'd like to populate a custom insight visual with the text from the corresponding large fields when a user clicks on a row in the table. In theory I can get the Custom Insight Visual to show the top row based on a value, e.g. a row id but I'm struggling to work out what to do.



