I'm using Oracle Apex 5.1.
Let's say that I have two applications, with id's are 128 and 999. I have one page in application 128:10 that has a button to redirect to a page in application 999:12, sending some values from items on page 128:10 to page items on 999:12.
Page 128:10 is normal DML page, page 999:12 is a modal page, so it opens over the 128:10 page.
Problem is when an item value that is being sent from page 128:10 is changed without submitting the page. Since the redirect button is rendered when the page is loaded, it's not redirecting with current item value, but with original item value. Submitting a page first is not an option.
Setting the button to submit a page, than a branch to page 999:12 doesn't work because page 999:12 is a modal page.
I don't know how or if it is possible to directly access item from page 999:12 that is on 128:10.
Something like :P12_ITEM := :P10_ITEM doesn't work since pages are in different applications.
Can anyone suggest how I can get the redirect to work sending current values from page 128:10 to page in 999:12, preferably without a complicated javascript solution ?
Thank you