Failed to start the Dart CLI isolate (null). in mac

Viewed 1214

When I am doing flutter pub get I am getting this issue, In flutter doctor no issue is coming, can anyone please help me for me the information you can see the image.

Issue image is here

2 Answers

I always get this issue.

What I do is

  1. Go to flutter directory where you installed the flutter
  2. Go to /bin/cache
  3. remove all the items inside the cache directory

run flutter clean in the project root directory

then you are good to go.

you can try following,

  1. Delete the pub cache folder from C:\Users{your username}\AppData\Roaming\Pub.

  2. Delete all the packages folders in your project (also in subfolders).

  3. Delete the pubspec.lock file in your project.

  4. Run pub get again from a command line or select Tools in the Dart Editor menu, and then select Pub Get.

    reference

Related