Dropdown picker in sectionList react-native

Viewed 722

I try to render a dropdown-picker (react-native-dropdownpicker) in a sectionlist but it's impossable to scroll the content of the dropdown. It only shows the first results.

I tried many things with zIndex, view with flex: 1 as parent but im unable to find the solution.

Is it possible to render in a sectionlist or should i be looking for another solution?

sectionlist with dropdown-picker

1 Answers

I think this is what you want.

List Modes

You have 3 options when choosing the list mode.

  • DEFAULT

  • FLATLIST

  • SCROLLVIEW

  • MODAL

    listMode="FLATLIST"

Notes

The FlatList component shouldn't be nested inside ScrollView or you'll come across the VirtualizedLists should never be nested inside plain ScrollViews warning. If this happens to you and you only have a few items, consider using the SCROLLVIEW mode. Otherwise, you have to use the MODAL mode.

Take a look at this snack:

https://snack.expo.dev/@devsaeedhabibi/dropdown-picker

Related