Unknown Projects in Diaolgflow

Viewed 38

I am creating a new agent in Dialogflow, and was asked if i wanted to create a new project or add to an existing project. Two projects were listed that I do not recognize.

I went into my Firebase console and do not see the projects. Any suggestions on where I can find these mystery projects and what I set them up for originally?

1 Answers

Posting the answer as OP confirmed in the comment section that it resolves issue.

thank you, the console.cloud.google.com link worked

One of the reasons why you are able to see different/3rd party projects in your account dashboard is because you were granted access to those projects as a viewer or editor role.

It can be checked in IAM which is reachable using this link to project IAM Dashboard.

Another possibility is being part of the specific group, which have viewer/editor role to other projects, it can be visible by filtering by group.

Related