I am looking to replace values in a particular column. For example the following column values
desc
----------
Test1 words = 30 have so much words = 20 over 60 words +
Test2 words = 30 have so much words = 20 over 60 words +
Test3 words = 30 have so much words = 20 over 60 words +
Test4 words = 30 have so much words = 20 over 60 words +
should be (replacing ords = 20 with Alpha = 20)
result:
desc
----------
Test1 words = 30 have so much Alpha = 20 over 60 words +
Test2 words = 30 have so much Alpha = 20 over 60 words +
Test3 words = 30 have so much Alpha = 20 over 60 words +
Test4 words = 30 have so much Alpha = 20 over 60 words +
I have tried the following :
update table set desc = REPLACE('words = 20', 'words', 'Alpha') where ;
This results to :
Alpha = 20 instead of the entire row. however, how can I keep the rest of the text just change "words = 20" but still keep the rest of the test?