I'm trying to deploy a static html file using vercel. The issue is that the github project I got the html from uses custom build functions.
To run locally, I run the custom gitfolio run as the scripts in the package.json are
"scripts": {
"cli": "OUT_DIR='./dist' node bin/gitfolio.js",
"clean": "rm -rf ./dist/*",
"prettier": "prettier --write \"./**/*.{js,jsx,json,html,css,md}\"",
"test": "echo \"Error: no test specified\" && exit 1"
}
which calls the run.js file from bin/gitfolio.js:
function runCommand(program) {
let port = program.port ? program.port : 3000;
app.get("/", function(req, res) {
res.sendFile("/index.html");
});
app.listen(port);
console.log(
`\nGitfolio running on port ${port}, Navigate to http://localhost:${port} in your browser\n`
);
}
So when I use the vercel CLI to build, I need to override the build command with gitfolio run, but that ends up getting stuck at
Gitfolio running on port 3000, Navigate to http://localhost:3000 in your browser
in the vercel build logs. Is there a way to hard code vercel to run my index.html file when it builds?