Good evening everyone. I have been teaching myself on app development thus far and it's been rewarding. I have a bit of a question which in my opinion is basic...very basic. I have developed a project to the login screen phase working with java in android studio 4.2.now, my questions are;
On the login screen activity class, is it possible to have 2 methods implemented for both email&password login and social media login? My aim is to have one screen(login screen) that handles this activity with a firebase backend, and keeps the user logged in until such a time that the user logs out.
Can someone please recommend a reference that can aid my developing this page successfully?(i have scoured YouTube but i find only materials that talk either one (email&password authentication using firebase) or the other (social log on topics). Which prompted me to ask the first question.
Which is also based off of question 1; if i can have 2 methods implemented do i still have to "Override" before i can implement another method?
I really will appreciate any help offered.
Thank you