I am fairly new to iOS development and I'm using a WKWebView to render my website. I am trying to add some constraints but want to ignore the right "safe area inset" in landscape view as marked in the screenshot.
Here is the screenshot.
Here is the code.
let webConfiguration = WKWebViewConfiguration()
let customFrame = CGRect.init(origin: CGPoint.zero, size: CGSize.init(width: 0.0, height: self.webViewContainer.frame.size.height))
self.webView = WKWebView (frame: customFrame , configuration: webConfiguration)
webView.translatesAutoresizingMaskIntoConstraints = false
self.webViewContainer.addSubview(webView)
addConstraints(to: webView, with: webViewContainer)
func addConstraints(to webView: UIView, with superView: UIView) {
webView.translatesAutoresizingMaskIntoConstraints = false
let leadingConstraint = NSLayoutConstraint(item: webView, attribute: .leading, relatedBy: .equal, toItem: superView, attribute: .leading, multiplier: 1, constant: 0)
let trailingConstraint = NSLayoutConstraint(item: webView, attribute: .trailing, relatedBy: .equal, toItem: superView, attribute: .trailing, multiplier: 1, constant: 0)
let topConstraint = NSLayoutConstraint(item: webView, attribute: .top, relatedBy: .equal, toItem: superView, attribute: .top, multiplier: 1, constant: 0)
let bottomConstraint = NSLayoutConstraint(item: webView, attribute: .bottom, relatedBy: .equal, toItem: superView, attribute: .bottom, multiplier: 1, constant: 0)
superView.addConstraints([leadingConstraint, trailingConstraint, topConstraint, bottomConstraint])
}
Any help will be appreciated.

