Im trying to create a script for fetching specific emails send in my gmail account.
I created the project at google cloud platform, i followed the instructions from this yt video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ilbyXwIzI and it worked. After two or three months back i wanted to try it again because i left it as a side project for a while and it didn't worked.
It throws this error:
**PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Google\Service\Exception: {**
**"error": "invalid_grant",**
**"error_description": "Bad Request"**
**} in /root/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/REST.php:128**
**Stack trace:**
**#0 /root/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/REST.php(103):**
**Google\Http\REST::decodeHttpResponse()**
**#1 [internal function]: Google\Http\REST::doExecute()**
**#2 /root/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Task/Runner.php(182): call_user_func_array()**
**#3 /root/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/REST.php(66): Google\Task\Runner->run()**
**#4 /root/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Client.php(898): Google\Http\REST::execute()**
**#5 /root/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Service/Resource.php(238): Google\Client->execute()**
**#6 /root/vendor/google/apiclient-services/src/Google/Service/Gmail/Resource/UsersMessages.php(168): Google\Service\Resource->call()**
**#7 /root/quickstart.php(72): Google_Service_Gmail_Resource_UsersMessages->listUsersMessages()**
**#8 {main}**
thrown in /root/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/REST.php on line 128
After reading in the documentation and google posts without finding the answer, I created a new OAuth2.0 Client ID and configured it for a new web server and it worked as before.
Now my question is, what made the first code not work anymore, what expired? The token or something else. What should I do to prevent from happening this issue again?
Thanks in advance!!
