Good day to you all,
I've been looking all over the place to figure this problem out. But I can't, and it makes me believe there is something else going on. Let's see.
I would wish to write a code for a banner on my Wordpress Bootstrap website. www.visionalmind.com This banner ought to be placed just below the navbar, and for this I've made a within a full-width container. The class includes the image itself.
My desire is to make a banner like this: https://www.w3schools.com/Css/tryit.asp?filename=tryresponsive_image_background3
This is the CSS for header_banner:
.header_banner{
max-width: 100%!important;
margin: auto!important;
width: 100%!important;
max-height: 1080px!important;
background-repeat: no-repeat!important;
background-attachment: fixed!important;
background-size:cover!important;
background-image: url('https://www.visionalmind.com/wp-content/themes/visionaltheme/media/photo-1499951360447-b19be8fe80f5.png');
}
HTML:
<div class="container-fluid bg-darkblue">
<div class="row mt-5">
<div class="container pad_over">
<a class="header_banner"></a>
</div>
</div>
</div>
I've tried the following.
- Tried to use the 'background' property in place of 'background-image' property.
- Tried using HTML instead by using This worked, but I get stretching problems. I'm open for ideas.
- I've loaded the URL in my url bar to check if the image works, it does.