This is the standard mapping for blog posts in Gatsby and they show all the blog posts with a title, the date, and the post.
const { blogs } = data.strapi
const { id } = data.strapi.blogs
return (
<Layout>
<article>
<header>
<h1> {blogs.title} </h1>
<p> {blog.description} </p>
</header>
<hr />
</article>
</Layout>
)
};
export default BlogPost;
but how can I change the look that appears in the first blog post with the font to the right and color red; the second blog post title to the left and the color blue and so on?
I made an if conditional but I can't make it work
let even=blogs.filter((a,i)=>i%2===1); // 1 3 5
let odd = blogs.filter((a,i)=>i%2===0); // 0 2 4
<div>
{even.map((blog, i) => {
return <h1 className="text-danger">{blog.title}</h1>
})}
</div>
// Output : title[0], title[2], title[4]; all red
//Expected Output: title[0] (red), title[1] (blue), title[2] (red), title[3] (blue) title[4] (red), title[5] (blue);