Zoom button above the plot window in R-studio doesn´t work

Viewed 738

I´m trying to zoom the plot that I have got in R-studio but when I press the button "zoom" above the plot window (that should show the graph in a bigger window) the new window which pops up is blank.

Probably it is something easy but I can't find any solution. enter image description here

The Session Info

R version 4.1.1 (2021-08-10)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 17763)

Matrix products: default

Random number generation:
 RNG:     Mersenne-Twister 
 Normal:  Inversion 
 Sample:  Rounding 
 
locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252   
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C                          
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252    

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base     

other attached packages:
 [1] forcats_0.5.1   stringr_1.4.0   purrr_0.3.4     readr_2.0.1     tidyr_1.1.3    
 [6] tibble_3.1.4    tidyverse_1.3.1 dplyr_1.0.7     ggthemr_1.1.0   scales_1.1.1   
[11] ggplot2_3.3.5   prophet_1.0     rlang_0.4.11    Rcpp_1.0.7     

loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
 [1] httr_1.4.2           jsonlite_1.7.2       modelr_0.1.8         RcppParallel_5.1.4  
 [5] StanHeaders_2.21.0-7 assertthat_0.2.1     stats4_4.1.1         cellranger_1.1.0    
 [9] yaml_2.2.1           lattice_0.20-44      pillar_1.6.2         backports_1.2.1     
[13] glue_1.4.2           digest_0.6.27        rvest_1.0.1          colorspace_2.0-2    
[17] htmltools_0.5.2      dygraphs_1.1.1.6     pkgconfig_2.0.3      rstan_2.21.2        
[21] broom_0.7.9          haven_2.4.3          processx_3.5.2       tzdb_0.1.2          
[25] generics_0.1.0       farver_2.1.0         ellipsis_0.3.2       withr_2.4.2         
[29] cli_3.0.1            magrittr_2.0.1       crayon_1.4.1         readxl_1.3.1        
[33] ps_1.6.0             fs_1.5.0             fansi_0.5.0          anytime_0.3.9       
[37] xts_0.12.1           xml2_1.3.2           pkgbuild_1.2.0       tools_4.1.1         
[41] loo_2.4.1            prettyunits_1.1.1    hms_1.1.0            lifecycle_1.0.0     
[45] matrixStats_0.60.1   extraDistr_1.9.1     V8_3.4.2             neuralnet_1.44.2    
[49] munsell_0.5.0        reprex_2.0.1         callr_3.7.0          compiler_4.1.1      
[53] grid_4.1.1           rstudioapi_0.13      htmlwidgets_1.5.4    labeling_0.4.2      
[57] gtable_0.3.0         codetools_0.2-18     inline_0.3.19        DBI_1.1.1           
[61] curl_4.3.2           R6_2.5.1             zoo_1.8-9            gridExtra_2.3       
[65] lubridate_1.7.10     fastmap_1.1.0        utf8_1.2.2           stringi_1.7.4       
[69] parallel_4.1.1       vctrs_0.3.8          dbplyr_2.1.1         tidyselect_1.1.1
0 Answers
Related