High refresh rates (90-120-144-165 Hz) for Androdi studio AVD (Android Virtual Device Manager) emulators

Viewed 335

So I am using a monitor with higher 165Hz refresh rate and I was wondering if I can increase the emulator refresh rate from 60 to 120 or even higher because why not? and I have a rtx3060 graphic card as well which can support the extra fps and create smoother experience.

I did search online and surprisingly didn't find any AVD related answer.

I am not sure if, I didn't search correctly or it's not possible yet with android studio AVD.

1 Answers

This might or might not work !

So I found this on Samsung's website Emulator Skins for S21 Ultra and more am pretty sure the newer devices have higher refresh rate and if these are authentic skins definitely they might have support for higher refresh rates, If I were you I would have tested it (I couldn't do it right now as the device that I am using currently only supports 60hz).

Guide to Use Samsung Skins in Android Studio

Related