What are the GCP AIM permissions needed in order for an user to reply to users reviews on Google Workspace Marketplace

Viewed 156

I need to provide some permissions to an user in order to reply to the reviews on Google Workspace Marketplace, however when following a "Reply to user reviews" documentation I found, it says that I need to provide the Project Editor access to this user just for her to be able to reply to these reviews. As you could imagine, I can't do that otherwise this user will have an excess of unnecessary permissions, which could be dangerous.

What I need

Is there any way that I can provide just the necessary permissions for any user to reply to reviews? Is there any way to create a Custom Role on GCP IAM? If so, what are the necessary granular permission should I give?

Thanks in advance

1 Answers

For a user to reply to users reviews on Google Workspace Marketplace you need the basic.editor or basic.owner permission

You can find this information in the documentation:

To reply to a review, you must have basic.editor or basic.owner permission on the app's Google Cloud project. Follow the below steps to reply to a review.

Related