I have multiple images sorted in to different folders that represent albums. Now I want to display these in an image gallery on the Website, moreover the pictures should be displayed with a lightbox.
Previously the gallery extension yet_another_gallery (YAG) was used, sadly, this one is not supported anymore and I need a replacement for TYPO3 version 10.4.
I tried multiple gallery extensions, and fs_media_gallery seems to be a good fit for my needs. However, I cannot get the lightbox feature to work (I tried multiple different extensions for the lightbox photoswipe, jn_lightbox and fancybox). Does anyone have this issue before and can help me with this?
If there is another gallery extension out there that can display multiple albums and included pictures, I can try these too.
UPDATE: In the end, the problem was that in the div container, which is generated by the fs_media_gallery plugin, was missing one parameter. After adding the parameter to the div container, it worked. Thank you all for your help.