I have an array of objects called posts with a nested field answer. I have different conditions depending on which I need to sort my array.
Example array
let posts = [
{
"_id": "610b806ec6386ffa276b6d1c",
"post": "CDat the difference between Equity and News channel?",
"answers": [
{
"_id": "613724604dd4b6f39b344b4c",
"type": "text",
},
{
"_id": "6113c826a64da80fe48ab543",
"type": "video",
},
{
"_id": "6113c740a64da80fe48ab534",
"type": "audio",
},
{
"_id": "611135cf7497d70b6cc2c5e0",
"type": "video",
}
]
},
{
"_id": "611e14329ff0c343540ae10e",
"post": "How forex affects investment 6",
"answers": [
{
"_id": "61371b3a9bf14a39207fff8a",
"type": "video",
},
{
"_id": "613719369507fd12f93e3c62",
"type": "text",
},
{
"_id": "6135f28e29aeae3de45fc8c2",
"type": "text",
},
{
"_id": "6135f07c831da33c28fc1cf6",
"type": "audio",
},
{
"_id": "6135eb2d51a8830698d65cf3",
"type": "text",
},
]
}
]
What I need to do is...I want to sort all the answers with type "video" to start and after that type "audio" and then type "text" answers like so
let posts = [
{
"_id": "610b806ec6386ffa276b6d1c",
"post": "CDat the difference between Equity and News channel?",
"answers": [
{
"_id": "613724604dd4b6f39b344b4c",
"type": "video",
},
{
"_id": "6113c826a64da80fe48ab543",
"type": "video",
},
{
"_id": "6113c740a64da80fe48ab534",
"type": "audio",
},
{
"_id": "611135cf7497d70b6cc2c5e0",
"type": "text",
}
]
},
{
"_id": "611e14329ff0c343540ae10e",
"post": "How forex affects investment 6",
"answers": [
{
"_id": "61371b3a9bf14a39207fff8a",
"type": "video",
},
{
"_id": "613719369507fd12f93e3c62",
"type": "audio",
},
{
"_id": "6135f28e29aeae3de45fc8c2",
"type": "text",
},
{
"_id": "6135f07c831da33c28fc1cf6",
"type": "text",
},
{
"_id": "6135eb2d51a8830698d65cf3",
"type": "text",
},
]
}
]
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you