Installing Rakudo on Android with ARM processor architecture

Viewed 295

I am trying to install Rakudo on my Android with armv7l processor architecture using Termux.

I tried compiling from source, but it didn't work. Then someone pointed out the Termux user its-pointless and his package for this, but that package does not work on my phone.

How can I run Raku on my phone while it is offline? I'm open to solutions not using Termux.

Termux on SSH results: Termux on SSH

u0_a74@localhost ~/rakudo [100]> pkg show rakudo -a

Package: rakudo Version: 2020.05 Maintainer: Termux members @termux Installed-Size: 37.7 MB Depends: moarvm Homepage: https://rakudo.org Download-Size: 5062 kB APT-Manual-Installed: yes APT-Sources: https://its-pointless.github.io/files/24 termux/extras arm Packages Description: Perl 6 implementation on top of Moar virtual machine

Package: rakudo Version: 2020.01-1 Maintainer: Fredrik Fornwall @fornwall Installed-Size: 93.1 MB Depends: moarvm Homepage: https://rakudo.org Download-Size: 10.9 MB APT-Sources: https://its-pointless.github.io/files/24 termux/extras arm Packages Description: Perl 6 implementation on top of Moar virtual machine

u0_a74@localhost ~/rakudo> raku

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "raku": cannot locate symbol "ffi_type_double" referenced by "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/libmoar.so"...

u0_a74@localhost ~/rakudo> raku --version

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "raku": cannot locate symbol "ffi_type_double" referenced by "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/libmoar.so"...

u0_a74@localhost ~/rakudo> raku --help

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "raku": cannot locate symbol "ffi_type_double" referenced by "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/libmoar.so"...

u0_a74@localhost ~/rakudo> uname -a

Linux localhost 3.4.42-g3d041de #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Dec 24 19:56:29 PST 2016 armv7l Android

1 Answers

Does it have to be on Termux? I have successfully installed Raku on Android via UserLand, using Debian SSH. sudo apt-get install rakudo works.

Related