There are some HTML elements in the template, for example, templates/emails/email-header.php on line 41 table#template_container, that has no inline styles:
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600" id="template_container">
But when it is rendered in the front end it appears with a lot of inline style:
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600" id="template_container"
style="background-color: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #dedede; box-shadow: 0 1px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); border-radius: 3px;">
How and where is done this style injection?
How can avoid this style injection?
I want to write my own inline styles in the template. What is de right way to do it?
I've notice that some injections, like the above example, depends on ID of element, so I can remove their ID, but others cases come in a variable, like templates/emails/email-header.php on line 48:
<h1><?php echo $email_heading; ?></h1>
It is rendered as:
<h1 style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 150%; margin: 0; text-align: left; text-shadow: 0 1px 0 #ffffff; color: #202020; background-color: inherit;">HTML email template</h1>
Any help appreciated. Thank you.