I am using the jquery slider, the issue that I face is only the slider button is displayed and not the range. When I try to slide the button, then it does not slide.
HTML
<div id="slider-range"></div>
JS
$("#slider-range").slider({
range: true,
min: 0,
max: 500,
values: [75, 300],
slide: function (event, ui) {
console.log("sliding");
}
});
After this is how the UI comes up

Notes:
- I confirmed the div gets loaded before the execution of JS and there is no exception in the console.
- To confirm the load of JQuery UI JS and CSS, I rendered a different control(Calendar Control) in the same Div, and it loaded and worked properly.
- I implemented the slider call back to confirm that the control works from JQueryUI, and the slider call back works properly. I am able to see the Console log that I have put in the callback.
- I confirmed through the Elements tab in Console that the Div has been appended with JQueryUI classes

- I observed that there is a href attribute added to the slider button, this points to localhost.
- I have also, confirmed that through the console I can see the jquery-UI styles being applied on the slider button

It would be very helpful if someone can help me through this.